Friday, June 15, 2012

Illustration Friday's "Shiny"



Whooo!!  Finished on time!

     It wasn't as much as the time it took me to finish this illustration, as the time I waited for my computer to "de-freeze".

     Oh lord, I'm an impatient person, I kept clicking away out of frustration, which didn't help my poor HP at all. Plus, I kept insulting her, yelling out "I want a fucking MAC!" everytime it freezed up. At least with the job I got at my University I can start doing some serious savings to help the "Buy Angie the 15" MAC" fund.
It may be wise to add that while I was drawing, I noticed a slight burnt smell, to find out that it was indeed my poor laptop...

     So yeah, this was the first thing that came to mind when I read this week's theme. Don't know why, but I went with it, although I now wish I would have added a little bit of humor in this drawing, some way. It also  looks a little rough, don't you think?

Off to exercise! Laying on the floor 2+ hours really tires you out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment