Friday, June 29, 2012

Illustration's Friday "Space"

   

 I really have to work on my timeliness.

At least it still Friday! So, this post was kind of inspired on last Sunday; the heat was unbearable! We were burning up, but my cat  always so cool and collected stayed pretty chill. I wonder how she does it, with all that hair and weight she carries/lounges/sprawls around.

     I kind of wanted my cat to look a little bit more "comicky"?, without her loosing all her "bitchassness". I think I nailed at least one of the two. Also, I loved drawing this one!! I used the waxy crayon. Kind of a little to get used to at first, (on all the feature pens, for that matter), but once I got the hang of it, I get waxingand waxing and waxing. I think I used up half an inch of my nib XD

Have a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment